Please note that while you can disable cookies in your browser, Interbet is reliant on them to work correctly, and you will not be able to log into Interbet without having cookies enabled.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template available from www.seqlegal.com.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
* btag(persistent cookie)
* acq_login(persistent cookie)
* RotatePhone(persistent cookie)
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
to recognise your computer when you visit our website, so that we can log you in automatically (only if you explicitly click 'remember me' on our login pages)
to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of all logged-in features on our website including but not limited to logging in, accessing your tournaments, making picks, viewing results, managing pools and inviting friends, all of which would not be possible without a session cookie
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
- to analyse the use of our website;
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use any of the logged-in features on Interbet, including but not limited to logging in, accessing your tournaments, making picks, viewing results, managing pools and inviting friends, all of which would not be possible without a session cookie Interbet is technically reliant on session cookies and cannot be used if these are disabled.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
- to analyse the use of our website;
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Interbet International If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email to [email protected]